Thursday, July 14, 2011

Term 3 Week 3 (Thursday)

5K
1) File and revise all your work!
2) Math AB 3.5 and 3.6 (Read through your TB to help you to understand better)
3) AB Review 3

5L
1) File and revise your work!
2) Math AB 3.3 and 3.4
3) AB Review 3
4) Science AB2.1 and 1.2 (Refer to textbook)
5) English Unit 8
6) Find meaning for spelling WK4

Reminder
1) Racial Harmony Day tomorrow.
Timing: 7.10am to 9.30am.
Attire: Ethnic costumes or school uniform
Things to bring: Story book, pencil case, glue and scissors.

2) Mini Olympic Day (MOD)
The Games Captain, please return me the registration form by Monday.

11 comments:

  1. Dear Mr Soh,
    Sorry for snatching your papers. But, could you please stop nagging me again for snatching your papers... I will change... Can?
    Hui Ling

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mr Soh,why must we bring we sissor and glue?

    ReplyDelete
  3. *cancel the second we

    ReplyDelete
  4. sorry,i type wrongly.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hui Ling,
    I nag because you did it again. However, I am glad u apologized (with hand gesture) to me just now. No more nagging from me :)

    Hugo,
    The scissors and glue are for Racial Harmony activity tomorrow. Cya!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think some of the games we are playing are like sepak takraw, five stones, congkak and bottle bowling

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear mr soh, 2morrow need to bring ur homework?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Syakir,
    I don't think we are going to play those games tomorrow. However, it will be fun if we do play those games.

    Anonymous,
    Please leave your name next time. My Homework is due on Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Mr Soh,
    What to do tommorow?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Mr Soh, games like five stones, congkak, zero points and chapteh are available at the library during the open house

    ReplyDelete
  11. Mr Soh, what to bring for the open house helper please reply as soon as possible

    ReplyDelete